I'm really bored. I have my last two finals tomorrow. I don't want to take the first one. I don't want to study for it. Do you ever feel your pent up aggression boiling over against a test? That's how I feel. I have this sense that I just want to perposly do badly on it just to be vindictive. thats really stupid and pointless and only hurts me, but its true. I'm too tired to think positively. Man I am glad to be done with that stupid pc class.
mostly I think I am just pretty exhasted an I am having a hard time feeling hopeful about the amount of rest I'm going to get during this break. Something about looking forward to two more days of earlier than 8:00 stuff and the same for three more days next week. Ah.. to have time to really feel free from committment. Free from my own decisions. I just want to do nothing. yikes.
Wednesday, December 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment