Right now i am totally in awe of the way God teaches. I ahve always had a desire to learn from Him, but never an understanding of letting him teach me instead of me figuring out what I need to learn. There have been a few times in my past when i have a quiet time (or a loud time as my youth pastor calls them) and God really spoke and I knew it, but most of the times in my past I have spent them worring about hearing the wrong thing or assuming something untrue How much easier it is to just shut up and say, "Teach me Lord, direct my fingers and my eyes to the things you want me to know." And when I don't understand a passage, then I can stop thinking hard and analysing it and just trust him to show me what i need to know. Its amazing what such a simple thing as being quiet can do. I love it.
Thursday, August 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment