Monday, September 12

Why is it that we allow lies about ourselves to totally take over and destroy our lives? Why does it seem to easy to believe that junk and so hard to just believe the things God says about us? I get so angry and frustrated that I allow myself to become a victim to these things.

The past few weeks have been very challenging in regards to just believing I am worthy and good, and most specifically, that I may be able to earn some degree with the word "art" in it. But Today was a good day becuase I realized the same profound thing that I continually find myself stumbling upon dumbly again and again. Its this idea that maybe I am worthy to be here and all of these people, this artsy people, we're all just here to learn together. Maybe some really are a little farther down the road, but really, all in all, we're all just here to learn how to be all that God has placed in us to be. Now shouldn't that just be something that we can assimilate and accept and live our lives? Why the intimidation, the discouragement, the crippling.

To be honest, I wish there were some easy answer that would allow me to just not have to face this junk when it comes up again, but its going to and I'd really just like to find freedom from it. Just something simple and yet so confusing that I just wanted to put out there. Any thoughts would be great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.