Friday, August 11

I made it to friday. Its lunch break again and i am happy just to have a few minutes of deep breaths. This morning there were even a few minutes where no one eas calling. Just enough time for one little breath. I was just reading over a few of my posts from the last week and I was caught by last weeks post from the Psalm and the line I wrote: "Thank you for carrying me through this summer.' I sort of wonder if I really believe that. TO stop for a moment and realize that someone has carried me here today, that I would not be a part of August 11, 2006 if Abba had not given his grace to give me breath. I haven't been very thankful for this summer, to be honest. I have not enjoyed it all that much. It has been hard. And I can't help but think today that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to find somewhere else to work. Somewhere a little less intense, a little less.... but here I am today. brought here for a reason.

No comments: