Sunday, June 24

I feel like walking away
don't even care
don't feel bad
I have no fear
Only a little regret

I am learning
I am a lot happier
Being okay with me
I'm a lot happier
No seeking you
to Fulfill me
I am learning
if I just see you
love you
it matter less
whether or not
You see me
or love me
first

I am learning
to be okay
if I'm not daring
okay
if I am quiet
small
timid
I worry less
about
what you think
And if I choose
to worry
Then I'll ask

I'm choosing to walk away
free
free from your scrutiny
apart for once
from your gaze
finding room to
Breathe
Room to Love
I am me
Made in the Image
i AM what i AM
(i can be nothing more
nothing less)

If i'm okay with me
I hope you can be too
Because I'm okay with me

I'm learning
I am

okay

with me.
And I am choosing
to spend less energy
reading minds
and more time
Living my life
Loving my life
Living what I know

So I'm okay
Walking away
because I'm working on
loving me
so I can love you too

No comments: