Delight yourself in the Lord
and he will give you the desires of your heart
Commit your way to the Lord
trust in him and he will do thi
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him
do not fret when men succeed in their ways
when they carry out their wicked schemes
The wicked borrow and do not repay
but the righteous give gernously.
ps37
In you, O Lord, have I taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame
delver me in your righteousness
How great is your goodness, O Lord,
which you have laid up for those who fear you
which you have done in the sight of those who put their trust in you
Be strong and let your hearts take courage, all you who wait for the Lord.
ps 31
I need thee,
O I need thee.
Every hour I need thee.
--Annie Hawks
I am being reminded of how emotionally trying this environment is. These last few weeks of school have been hard. Ithas been hard to readjust to studying and the long days, but more than that, it has been hard not to compare myself to others. On this big campus, I feel like I have gotten lost, I've lost myself. It seems as though the size intimidates everybody-- everyone is afraid a little. How do you find connection in this big place? How do you learn that in the midst of all the competition, you are still the same, valid person? It seems very challenging.
Friday, September 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment