Today. It's friday. It's 8:34 and I am up and awake. Well, up. This week has been sort of strange. IT has gone by quickly, anyway. A mixture. I am looking forward to things evening out-- I'm not actually sure that is going to occur, but nevertheless, I am looking forward to it. The evening out might actually be done in me, a fall of contenment, regardless of how I spend the day-to-day. Contenment. Being okay with that I am given today.
So today I have an interview at Starbucks. I really want it to be my last. Hoping and praying.
I'm sure I'll have more to say today, but, like I said, the awkeness is yet to fall over me...
Friday, March 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, Heidi! This is Bethany.
It sounds like God is teaching you some really awesome stuff!
He's beginning to work in me, too. I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment